Saturday, September 13, 2008

Want or Don't Want

Is it the same with both also have a word 'want' inside? Sometimes why we said want but God heard wrongly that we said don't want. When we said DON'T WANT for GOD sake, God think we desperately want it that much. Isn't it happens to all of us most of the time. Think it...

1) I duwan fail >>> FAIL you go
2) I want to get an A >>> B you go
3) I duwan to think it anymore >>> the more you will think actually
4) I want to remember what I've studied >>> You remember nothing in exam.
5) I duwan your help >>> Suddenly people are so helpful
6) I want to forget it ASAP >>> You remember back everything ASAP
7) I duwan be late to class today >>> You surely will late again
8) I want to find a new gf/bf >>> end up being can't find anyone
9) I duwan to have a relationship >>> Suddenly cupid is following you everywhere you go.

No comments: