Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm telling the TRUTH

When I'm said I'm busy, I really mean it. I'm not telling any lies but why there is nobody want to believe me? Maybe only my course mate understand me because they experienced the same thing. Sometimes I really feel frustrated with people never understand with what I said. After all, I think back, I realise I can't blame them. People might not understand you because it does not happened to the. It's hard to expect they will know what you are thinking. Even you yourself might not know what you are thinking. Actually the word 'busy' is not an excuse for me. Here is the story, to put it in simple way, I will try my best to cut it short. There are a lot of work for me to do, so I'm busy. I working on all the works and when I finish one, another two coming...That's why I'm busy. After almost complete everything, I have to give myself some rest after being so busy. The problem is, when resting, people thought I'm giving excuses as resting doesn't appear to be in busy. The thing is I need to rest so I can solve my works and no longer busy. There is always misunderstanding on this. The second part is, when I'm busy, my friends ask me out, so my schedule from tight become full. So when I say busy is because I have no free time in my schedule anymore. Here come the misunderstanding where people thought I'm giving excuses when I'm so free to hang out with friends. As conclusion, you might not understand what I'm trying to say as it is complicated and it is a real problem to me =(

No comments: