Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Astronaut-Mission to Star

At last I knew which company I've been selected for practical training after it became one of the hot topic for discussion. Editorial department surely will be a great challenge for me. I not really have exact idea of how's the life being a journalist. From what i heard from seniors and lecturers, there's only one word inside my mind to describe about the world of my future job-BUSY. I'm sure I'll learn a lot in this practical training as reporter are exposed to all sort of things; things that you can imagine and things that you can't imagine too. People always telling me that this job is TOUGH and now I'm going to experience it starting 5th of Jan 2009. It may be a turning point in my life...I mean what I experienced there might have a huge influence in how I decide my future.

No comments: