Thursday, December 18, 2008

H ! & 8 8

I'm not a quiet person. If you think I am. I advise you to please use more time to find out. I'm kind of talkative if you know me well. hehe. However I make friends slow and easy to lose a friend...That's make my friend circle becoming smaller and smaller. I treasure my friend of course but just can't help in this problem. This is because I don't know how to mix with some Hi Bye friend as I can't find any topic to share with. It seems fake for me to pretend close to them which I never will do. I remember I say Hi to my friend once but he failed to recall who am I even after I try hard to remind him. I felt so embarrssing like I'm acting stupid on the street. There's also once I thought my friend was greeting me and talking to me. When I answered only I realise they are actually not asking me things nor talking to me...again feels so embarrassing. That's drove me to remain silent if I'm not sure. Sometimes my friend asking me things also I will remain silent as I thought they are not talking to me...people starting to feel I'm LCLY.

No comments: