Monday, October 12, 2009

Y3S1-It's Over and I'll Never Want 2 Think Back

Year 3 Semester 1 is an unforgettable sem for me. It's really testing my determination and patience. It's really a busy and hectic 14 weeks for me to go. During the process I wonder if I can survive, although I know I buay 'TAHAN' anymore but I'm still conscious that clock is ticking and day will come and go. What I have to do is just hold on. I need not have to do anything coz I can't do anything. Just have to waste my life and ...finally it's over and now i'm holiday-ing but not a honeymoon period for me. Stress is still there, live inside me. On top of my chest, pressuring me...hard to breath...is it just psychological or there's prob wif my health. I don't know. but but but I found out that for me, working life is still easier than studying...to date, never once come across my mind that being a student is better. Money is burning a hole in my pocket, can't really support myself for too long...have to graduate ASAP.

No comments: