Monday, October 26, 2009

abusing the word "help" I need Help too

Lately i bump onto many people asking help for donations. Some sell stuff with a really high price and some asking for cash. Where are this people comes from? I don't know whether are they sincere to help those in need or what. They are making the public feel more frustrated and the real organisations which need help in the end will receive less or even nothing.

Today I met a guy asking me for help at LRT station. He didn't mention or elaborate much but keep repeating please help me...begging...

I help him but at the end, suddenly he ask me to pay RM35...WTF...I help you and you ask me to pay you? and I said I didn't bring enough money. This guy really daring. He ask me to go to ATM machine to withdraw some cash to give him. What on earth is this people are? This is so ridiculous and rude. If you really need donation...it's up to me...it's my decision to donate to where I want or like.

This young people are really kind hearted to help people or are they receiving commission? I know some people who doing this kind of job is well-paid by collecting commission from the donations. What is the motive for you to force people to donate? You have no rights to do so and I suspect whether you have the permit to collect donations...

P/S: I ain't rich, I have a large amount of loan on my shoulder. I'm just a student

No comments: