Sunday, August 19, 2007

right or wrong

I've done lotsa tings in my life; but I feel what I did alwaz wrong, never been good enough. Am I a person dat emphasize on PERFECTION. I admit dat my aim is vry high, nvr satisfy wif any things and dats my main prob. 1st I made all my frens afraid of me coz i nvr like everything coz I feel still can improve..There's stil room for improvement and why cant we take the opportunities to do better? Y am I the only 1 who hav this thoughts while all others disagree wif me? Second thing is again I giv up nearly everything I do , things dat cant achieve the best quality I rather not doin it and soon it becomes my greatest enemy. It jz like the war between Good VS Evil and God VS Demon. It turns to be my habit now dat everything I do jz at laz min coz it is same as meaningless as I when I cant achieve top quality of the work dat I wil produce

No comments: